GEMS ROCK® School Assembly
Yes the program was excellent! Peter did a great job. I sent some pictures to your gmail address, not sure if you got them. Our class sizes have been decreasing. Next year there are only 25 students total unless we get some new students over the next few months. Thanks for the Excav blocks, the students LOVED the assembly as usual. They are still talking about it and showing all their treasures.
Hope you are well.
Mt. Horeb School
Warren Twp. Schools
- Your younger grades will be amazed at how many items around your home are created from the rocks we take out of the ground and use in our everyday lives.
Let us know if any of the following topics are important for us to cover for your specific grade:
- Rocks As Earths Resources.
- Learn Amazing Insights On How The Earth Was Formed.
- Discussion & Visual Demonstration About Earths Origin and Composition.
- The Importance of Siccor Point (Scotland) and How One Discovery Changed The face Of Geology Forever.
- The Transfer Of Energy Within And Among Earth's Land, Water And Atmospheric Systems.
- How Rocks Are Formed.
- How Rocks Are Broken Down - Weathering & Erosion.
- Geologic Time And Physical Changes Through Time.
- Plate Tectonics And The Large Scale Dynamic Forces That Affect The Earths Land, Water And Atmospheric Systems.
- Volcanoes, Earthquakes And Tsunami's - How They Are Created.
- Earth & The Solar System.
Actual PANNING for REAL GEMSTONES!
Students working in groups of six (6) to dig, find, and keep almost 25+ specimens each.
Our set-up requires that we can drive up as close as possible to the room we are presenting in with no stairs. Many specimens and the gemstone mining digs are heavy and can not be taken on stairs. Please let us know if you have a stage available and/or if you need to set up 3 tables for us prior to our arrival along with a screen for our projector.
To Book Your School Assembly:
Call Us at 1-800-411-DINO (3466) or (845) 368-3466
Best Practices From Over 17 Year Of Experience
AVAILABLE NOW - Simply place your name & email below (left) so we know where to send your Guide
2. What are 5 School Assembly Tips An Experienced PTA Can Use Immediately?
3. What Are The Most Common School Assembly Problems PTA’s Face?
4. Six (6) Questions Every PTA Should Ask About Hosting A School Assembly?
5. What Are 3 Mistakes Every PTA Seems To Make When Hosting A School Assembly?
Plus Lots More!!
IMPORTANT INFO TO KEEP - Please pass this along to your Custodial staff or to whomever needs to know about our School Assembly needs the day prior to our arrival: (click on movie to start)